GEORGIA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for GEORGIA. Studies show that food safety training protects GEORGIA lives. Get your food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader in food safety training and testing, and show the GEORGIA public that their safety matters. In GEORGIA, an ANSI accredited eFoodhandlers card or certificate means you have been trained to properly handle and prepare food. Study and take the test for free. Get your printed food handlers card and certificate when you complete the program.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent GEORGIA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers' commitment to education is not just a marketing gimmick. It extends to both middle and high schools. Any GEORGIA public classroom can use eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any GEORGIA charitable organization can access low-Cost eFoodHandlers training and testing.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in GEORGIA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.